Successful? Why, yes I am.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Helping others helps you?

Ive heard this many times over in many different forms but for some reason it sunk in tonight. I was listening to a Deepak Chopra interview (HotType - check YouTube) and he said something along the lines of help others get what they want and you will get what it is that you want.

Now can this be applied to every person I meet and come into contact with. So the question I have now is how do you determine what it is that other people want?? How does one genuinely find out so that you can genuinely and humbly assist that person in getting it?

This is a concept I have literally heard a hundred times, but I never really understood. I guess I still I dont understand it. I'll have to experience it to understand it I guess. Im going to have to read up more on Deepak Chopra's teachings. His stuff certainly sounds much like what I read on www.stevepavlina.com. Perhaps I may find material that goes more in-depth than Steve.

Hmm something to think about and do.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home