Successful? Why, yes I am.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Success with speech #2

I did my second speech at Toastmasters this evening. I was happy with it. It was much better than my first speech, however it didnt quite go as well as I would have liked.

Issues I noticed. I seem to choke up. I need to focus on putting my energy OUT, rather than let the energy come IN.

I was on time, Although my practice was like over 10 minutes, I finished just after 7 minutes from memory.

l felt good that I provided something of value to the listeners/audience. Some of the other speech makers used some of my content in their speeches are reference. One noted evaluation for me was that I did the transition thing very well early on in the speech.

I think my next speech will be next month as from memory all speech slots are filled out for the next meeting. oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home