Successful? Why, yes I am.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Photoreading

So its 12pm at the moment and Ive got about 4.5 hours till toastmasters later this evening. Im going to listen and go through at least first 4 Photoreading CDs (I bought the photoreading course a few months back). Ive been very disorganised in regards to going through the course and applying the learnt information.

Having read some recent articles on Briankim.net, there was an interesting post on the two most common traits some of America's richest persons have.

  1. Regular exercise
  2. Daily reading. Most averaging 2+hours per day.
These two points were enough to get me off my backside and start up the photoreading course. I intend to do a lot of reading in the course of my life. Especially since I work in the telecommunications industry, changes happen often and FAST. Thus to keep upto date and stay ahead, a lot of reading is required.

I'll keep the blog posted. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home