Successful? Why, yes I am.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

State of mind?

Again, I've been reading www.stevepavlina.com/forums/ and I came across this particular post where this person managed to manifest through her intentions $10000. This was within a few days of her first intention.

The key she mentioned was that you must be the state of mind that you feel you already have attained what you desire, this then sends out a signal to the universe, and your intentions will come true if you truly believe. The other important thing she mentioned was do not concentrate on the how you will achieve it, just believe you will and it will happen.

So my personal self-experiment for myself for the next few weeks, is to practice this state of mind when setting out intention-manifestations.

I'll keep the blog posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home