Successful? Why, yes I am.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Starting a new blog!!

Ive decided to start a more tech specific blog.
The blog is called CCNP? Yes I AM . It will focus around my study and efforts to attain Cisco CCNP certification in 2007. Its an ambitious goal, but definitely achievable.

I bought a domain (*shock - horror*). I'll use Wordpress as it feels more superior to Blogger.

Its still very much in its infancy stage, so give me another couple of months to have some decent content on there :)

Heres the link;

www.ccnpyesiam.com

3 Comments:

  • Hi. I saw your signature line on StevePavilina.com and clicked on it and here I am! I read through about 10 entries. You are certainly into personal development. You inspired me and gave me a few great ideas! I'm going to find out more about the Photoreading thing. I saw it on Pavlina also. We have a lot in common. I love Napoleon Hill, Brian Tracy, Steve Pavilina etc.

    see you around the board

    annie (username on the forum)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:57 pm  

  • Hi Annie,

    Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. It was a nice surprise to see a post on the blog this morning :)

    I personally find it fascinating how people interact and build online communities. :)

    By Blogger Fusebox, At 12:36 pm  

  • hey.... you posted on my thread on steve pavlina about wanting to come to dubai? how'r you?

    it's interesting you want to do a CCNP - that was my goal last year... i didn't give the exams, cos they changed the syllabus, but now am focussing on giving the CCIE in april. :)

    By Blogger FourthDan, At 12:24 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home