Successful? Why, yes I am.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Setting goals with a different angle

I've just finished listening to Brian Tracy's 21 Laws of Money and 21 ways to Double Productivity. There is an interesting thing Brian says about setting goals. That is to set your goals by thinking you have already achieved them.

For example, I have a goal of attaining my CCNP certifications by June 07. Instead of saying 'I want to get my CCNP by June 07', I should say 'I have my CCNP', and then imagine yourself in that scenario.

This is a powerful and more effective method of setting goals. Ive only just learnt this technique so I'll be using this. I am confident I'll see some better results in succeeding with my goals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home