Successful? Why, yes I am.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Have a Purpose for Everything!

So I've been listening to the PhotoReading course I got from Learning Strategies Corp, in it Paul Scheele, says before begining the reading process always have a purpose in mind to why your reading the book and what you want to get out of it. Also have positive affirmations when you read and finish reading.

Combining these two things, purpose with positive affirmations, accelerates learning and improves memory retention. Im going to try this over the coming weeks and months. I think it will definitely work.

So my advice to myself and anyone who reads this, is to have a purpose for EVERYTHING you do and stay positive with your emotion, attitude and affirmations about what you have just done or learnt.

NOTE: Ever since I started on this personal development path to being a better person and being more successful, Ive come across a lot of good things that Im more receptive towards and it certainly feels like its having a positive effect.
Almost into December and I have a feeling 2007 will be an excellent year for me.

1 Comments:

  • I noticed that most people use the left side of their brain a lot in their daily lives. The leftside is all about linearity, pieces, details, etc.. We largely do not use our right brains which is about the whole, the big picture, intuition (non-physical senses), etc.. I think Photoreading is one program that promotes using the right brain.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:08 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home