Successful? Why, yes I am.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Learning to learn

So I'm going through some CCNP BSCI reading. BSCI is one of the four exam components for the CCNP certification.

Im reading first with the intention to preview the material first, writing down any trigger words that I want to focus on my second pass. Anyway Ive just done my second preview, a relatively quick pass through the first half of the material, and I'm thinking....... how effective would it be for me to write down words, key words infact, and then use neuro association to learn the facts.

I'm going to experiment with this for the next two days and see how it goes. The advantage I have at this point is that this new material I'm reading is more organised than the previous text I had bought.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home