Successful? Why, yes I am.

Friday, May 25, 2007

Death to the egg

Was running a little late to work this morning, I had an egg on boil, waiting for 3 minutes to finish so I could get it off the stove.

Anyways, random thought, while I was waiting, eating some toast, I couldnt help think wonder if Id get another cracked boiled egg. This hasnt happen to me lately, but it got me thinking, why is it that some of us (in this case me) still have a subconcious negative mentality. I mean why cant we automatically assume the best. In this case, the egg will come out boiled ok.

Ive been working hard on my thoughts and I've come a long way from extreme pessimism to relative optimism. I guess I still have some more work to do.

PS: Lack of sleep doesnt help either :p

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home