Successful? Why, yes I am.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Serious 'economic correction' on the cards for U.S

Wow, so eloquently put. Check out this article in todays SMH, which quotes billionare George Soros : Click here

Ive been reading social news networking sites such as reddit.com and digg.com for the past two months and the U.S economic and political situation does seem quite serious. I must admit I was chatting with my dad the other day and it definitely feels like a serious recession is on the cards.

To be brutally honest a U.S recession is unlikely to have serious implications here Australia.

Something worth tracking for the next couple of months.



PS: I've been out of blogging action for the past two-three months primarily due to work, but I should soon be able to start regular posts come mid-November.


Labels:

1 Comments:

  • always i used to read smaller articles which also clear their motive, and that is
    also happening with this article which I am reading here.


    Feel free to visit my blog post online loans

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:51 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home